Learning Support Assistant - High-Achieving Secondary School in Welwyn Garden City
Are you an experienced and dedicated Learning Support Assistant with a passion for providing one-on-one support to students with special educational needs (SEN)? We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Learning Support Assistant to join our modern and high-achieving secondary school in Welwyn Garden City. Join our team and make a significant impact on the education and development of our students.
*** Learning Support Assistant - High-Achieving Secondary School in Welwyn Garden City
*** Full-time position with opportunities for professional development
*** Experience in SEN and one-on-one support required
*** Be part of a modern and high-achieving secondary school
At our high-achieving secondary school in Welwyn Garden City, we are seeking a talented Learning Support Assistant to provide essential support to students with special educational needs. Your experience in SEN and one-on-one support will be invaluable as you work closely with individual students to help them achieve their full potential.
- Join a high-achieving secondary school committed to providing exceptional education and support
- Full-time position with opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Utilise your experience in SEN and one-on-one support to make a meaningful impact
- Be part of a modern school with state-of-the-art facilities and resources
- Provide one-on-one support to students with special educational needs
- Adapt and differentiate materials to cater to individual learning styles and abilities
- Collaborate with teachers and professionals to implement individual education plans (IEPs)
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students
- Play an active role in the academic and social progress of students with SEN
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience in supporting students with special educational needs, preferably on a one-on-one basis
- Are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with SEN
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate adaptability, patience, and a positive attitude
- Are eager to continue their professional development in the field of education
Join our high-achieving secondary school in Welwyn Garden City and be part of a dedicated team of educators who are committed to providing exceptional education and support to all students.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to Sam.Taylor@TWrecruitment.com or for more information please contact Sam on 01727 236255
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.