Job Title: SEN Lunchtime Supervisor
Location: New Addington
Salary: £13 per hour
Job Type: Part-time hours - 11:30am to 1:30pm
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Do you have experience working with SEN students in an educational setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
This SEN School is a well-established SEN base school located in the heart of New Addington. We are dedicated to providing a nurturing and inclusive environment where students with special educational needs can thrive and reach their full potential. We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed.
As a SEN Lunchtime Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety, well-being, and positive experience of our SEN students during lunch breaks. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and supporting students with SEN during lunchtime activities.
- Promoting a safe and inclusive environment for all students.
- Assisting students with their meals and dietary requirements as needed.
- Encouraging positive social interactions and helping to resolve conflicts when necessary.
- Collaborating with school staff to ensure the smooth flow of lunchtime routines.
- Providing feedback and reporting any concerns to the SEN team.
- Prior experience working with students with special educational needs is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to adapt to the needs of individual students.
- A commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive environment.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively within a team.
Competitive hourly rate of £13 per hour.
Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of SEN students.
Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Training and professional development opportunities.
If you are passionate about supporting students with special educational needs and have the necessary experience, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Chloe Evans @ SANZA Teaching Agency by contacting us directly or applying to this advert
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first.
- Professional development and training opportunities including access to over 2,500 free courses provided by the National College
- We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
- We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call SANZA and ask to speak to Chloe Evans on: 0207 845 6240 if you would like to find out my information on this role.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.