Are you a fully-qualified Mathematics Teacher who would be keen to join one of the highest achieving schools in London? Would you be keen to work in an Independent, high-achieving day school? An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Key Stage 3 to 5 Maths Teacher to join a long-standing client school of Tradewind Recruitment's on a full-time basis from September 2023; for more information submit your CV today!
A bit about the post in question;
- Mathematics Teacher - Hammersmith and Fulham, West London.
- Opportunity to teach from Key Stage 3 through to A-level, however, applications are warmly welcomed from those capable of teaching to GCSE.
- Plenty of CPD available and structured comprehensive mentoring programme for an ECT
- Higher than national average progress scores.
- Long-term one-term initial contract from September 2023; potential permanent appointment from January 2024 for the right candidate.
- 92% pass rate at A Level, GCSE Mathematics 85% Grade 4+
- Immediate interviews as soon as a suitable CV is received, do not delay in submitting yours today!
About the School
- A high achieving Independent Day School based easily commutable from all areas of London.
- A fully inclusive school focused on the needs of each individual, the school pride themselves on focusing on all students tasting and being rewarded for their success.
- Feedback from staff at this school is repeatedly "the best school I have ever worked at".
- Behaviour is exceptional. The students are a dream to teach and as a result turn around of the staff is incredibly low. You will be joining a school with very supportive and long-standing SLT, as well as working in a very strong Maths department with an excellent subject lead.
About the Role - Mathematics Teacher
- The role in question involves teaching Mathematics on a full-time basis from September 2023. It would most likely begin on a long-term supply basis for one term, with the view to a permanent appointment from January 2024 for the right candidate.
- The Mathematics department is considered among the strongest in the school with the current grades being the best the school have ever received at GCSE and A-level.
- The ideal candidate will have solid experience teaching Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 5, however, strong applications from those able to teach to Key Stage 4 will also be accepted.
- The department is well resourced and very supportive so applications are welcomed from applicants at all levels of their teaching careers.
How to apply - Mathematics Teacher - Hammersmith and Fulham
If this opportunity had caught your interest, or you would like to hear more about this and other roles in London please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.