Maths and Further Maths Teacher - Haringey
Maths and Further Maths Teacher - Haringey
Maths and Further Maths Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Haringey - ASAP START - Top performing school in the borough --- KS3 to KS5 timetable available
Are you an ambitious Maths Teacher looking for a new role in an excellent school that values diversity, respect and creativity?
Would you be keen to join a well-regarded school renowned for development and retention of staff?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this reputable and oversubscribed Haringey school to find a Maths Teacher who can make a difference in a high performing environment. Get in touch ASAP if you are looking or a position to start immediately at a school with a truly excellent teaching environment
**Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Further Maths teaching available
**Highest performing school for progress in Haringey
**KS3 - KS5 timetable available
**Tailored induction programme for NQTs with excellent support
About the School - Maths and Further Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This large and highly regarded school in Haringey serves a diverse intake of local pupils and has an excellent local reputation for high standards. Exam results are consistently above national averages, with last year's cohort achieving 73% 9-4 at GCSE.
- Teachers here benefit from strong leadership, lots of opportunity for development and progression, and attractive benefits that aim to promote a good work life balance. There is a real culture of high performance in the school, with teachers, parents and students all sharing in the vision of the SLT and taking pride in their school.
- Students here are bright, articulate and intellectually curious about the world we live in. They are committed to social justice and their interest in society is supported by a broad curriculum which allows them avenues to flourish, explore their passions and experience the diversity of the world around them
- This is a great time to join a school that can offer you progression and development in line with their objectives, and for an NQT they have an outstanding programme of support with most NQTs going on to have long and successful careers with the school.
- For an experienced Teacher, they may be able to offer some leadership responsibility, especially if able to offer Further Maths
About the Role - Maths and Further Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful team that can offer support as well as autonomy in your role.
- You will be able to plan and deliver engaging and creative lessons that bring science to life and give it context in the real world, which these students particularly enjoy.
- The large Mathematics team is headed up by an inspirational HOD who puts people first and looks for fresh ideas and innovation.
- You will be supported by subject specific Graduate TAs in each class who support the students who need more help while also helping you to challenge those who are more able.
How to apply - Maths and Further Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
Has this Maths role inspired you to find out more? Call Laura Snowden on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.