Maths Intervention teacher
Maths Intervention teacher
The post is for a secondary Maths teacher required for at least one term starting at the end of September in a Cheshire Secondary School. You will be expected to plan and deliver Maths Intervention programmes to small groups of students in an engaging way.
Our client school places great emphasis on student's futures focusing on pupils individually and what their aspirations are ensuring every student has the support and guidance they need to succeed.
We are looking for: -
* A Maths Teacher who is competent in all areas of the curriculum
* A dedicated teacher who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Experience working with SEN pupils
* A teacher who can inspire pupils and build a great rapport
* A collaborative and driven individual who can work effectively with children within small groups
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in the application for this Maths Intervention Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification and knowledge of the national curriculum
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind on 0151 221 9666
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£23720 - £35008 per annum
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£110.00 - £140.00 per day
North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.