Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
Maths Teacher - Top performing school in the borough - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Haringey, North London
Are you an ambitious Maths Teacher looking for a new role in an excellent school that values diversity, respect and creativity?
Would you be keen to join a well-regarded academy renowned for development and retention of staff?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this reputable and oversubscribed Haringey school to strengthen their Maths team with a teacher who wants to be part of this fantastic diverse community and make a difference. Is this the next challenge for you?
**Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Potential opportunity to step into leadership for experienced teachers
**Highest performing school for progress in Haringey
**Tailored induction programme for ECTs with excellent support
About the School - Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This excellent school is an Outstanding, mixed, independent Academy within a small trust of schools in North London. They are a Catholic school but welcome applications from those of other faiths or no faith who share their ethos and values. With a capacity of 1200 students, including Sixth Form, they are large enough to be able to offer a diverse curriculum whilst maintaining a focus of the progress of the individual.
- This years GCSE results once again showed valued added - testimony to the hard work and commitment of both students and staff. Their Progress 8 score in 2021 puts this school in the top 100 non-selective state funded schools in England based on the Key Stage 2 - Key Stage 4 value added measure.
- They offer a broad and balanced curriculum and have strong faculties that encourage students to develop their sporting, musical and creative skills.
- Teachers here benefit from strong leadership, lots of opportunity for development and progression, and attractive benefits that aim to promote a good work life balance. There is a real culture of high performance in the school, with teachers, parents and students all sharing in the vision of the SLT and taking pride in their school.
- Students here are bright, articulate and intellectually curious about the world we live in. They are committed to social justice and their interest in society is supported by a broad curriculum which allows them avenues to flourish, explore their passions and experience the diversity of the world around them
- This is a great time to join a school that can offer you progression and development in line with their objectives, and for an ECT they have an outstanding programme of support with most ECTs going on to have long and successful careers with the school.
About the Role - Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The large Mathematics team is headed up by an inspirational HOD who puts people first and looks for fresh ideas and innovation.
- You will be supported by subject specific Graduate TAs in each class who support the students who need more help while also helping you to challenge those who are more able.
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful team that can offer support as well as autonomy in your role.
- You will be able to plan and deliver engaging and creative lessons that bring science to life and give it context in the real world, which these students particularly enjoy.
How to apply - Maths Teacher - Haringey, North London
Has this Maths role inspired you to find out more? Call Laura Snowden on 02078455450 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.