Are you a passionate and dedicated Maths Teacher ready to make a significant impact in secondary education? We are seeking an exceptional Maths Teacher to join one of our esteemed client secondary schools on the Wirral, starting after the October half-term and continuing on a long-term basis, likely until Easter.
Key Stages: KS3 & KS4
Start Date: After October Half-Term
Duration: Long-term, Full-Time
What We Offer:
Competitive Daily Rate: Up to £211.96 per day (experience-dependent) Supportive School: Be part of a school with a clear vision for remarkable student progress
- Proven experience teaching Mathematics following the UK national curriculum
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher based on the Wirral. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.