Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Maths Teacher in the Blackburn area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking Maths Teacher for a very popular Alternative Provision in Blackburn. The role is to start 4th January 2021 until July 2021. The Alternative Provision in Blackburn are offering a long-term full-time placement 5 day a week.
The school is based in Blackburn has excellent public transport links with a bus stop 5 minutes walking distance to the school. The school also has onsite staff parking and close links to the M65.
This Alternative Provision School is part of a number of Alternative Schools rated 'Good' it aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. They ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff. They have a bespoke approach to every pupil and family.
The school caters for students with a wide range of with SEN and behavioural needs. You will be the teacher with subject specialism of Maths.
You will be Teaching pupils in KS3 and KS4, providing the full National Curriculum. As class teacher you shall be required to deliver engaging and diverse lessons to pupils to encourage both academic and personal development.
The staff across the whole trust are really friendly and makes you feel part of an extended family. I was really impressed with the behaviour of the pupils while I was walking round a number of their schools, they made me feel welcome and they all had smiles on their faces.
As a Maths Teacher, you will have the support the staff of a cohesive and committed team, who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. Plus, the successful the Teacher with subject specialism of Maths will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
Additionally, while walking round the school the behaviour of the pupils was settled and had such a warm family feeling and pupils polite and welcoming.
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Knowledge and understanding working with SEN and challenging behaviour
* Maths Specialism
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
* Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in Blackburn or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2.We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3.Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
4.More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5.Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.