Tradewind are seeking an Excellent Maths Teacher to work within a high achieving secondary academy in the south of Birmingham.
As Math Teacher in this vibrant south Birmingham secondary school, you would be required to teach KS3 & KS4 Maths on a part time basis, 2 day per week after Easter until the end of the summer term. As a Math Teacher, you will possess outstanding subject knowledge and will confidently be able to teach Maths to GCSE.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching position are expected in this role, and for that reason the successful Math Teacher will be paid according to their place on the main pay scale, depending on experience and qualifications. Applications from strong NQTs will also be considered for this position.
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK. You will also need to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have an enhanced DBS
- Delivering Key Stage 3 & 4 Maths
- Planning, marking and assessment
- Attending training after school hours and parents evenings as required
- Promoting positive behaviour
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in North Birmingham OR call Claire on 0121 643 3505, firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.