Tradewind Recruitment are working with a long-standing client based in the London borough of Brent who are seeking to appoint a full-time teacher of Maths to join their department this September 2020.
The Maths Teacher required for this post which starts September, is required to plan and deliver lessons for Key Stage 3 and GCSE Maths classes.
You will work among a dynamic and strong Maths Department, with a range of Teachers from NQTs and highly experienced teachers; therefore applications are warmly welcomed from teachers of all levels of experience.
The School is looking for a Maths Teacher who:
* Can teaching Key stage 3 and Key stage 4 Maths
* Extensive experience with GCSE Maths
* Committed to preparing writing schemes of work
The role: Maths Teacher to start September 2020 on a permanent basis.
In return the School offers:
* An excellent programme of continuing professional development
* A commitment to staff well-being
* The opportunity to develop personally and professionally
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in Brent. Or for more information about the role, contact Kirsty Tinney on 0207 845 5450 / Kirsty.tinney @twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.