A Secondary School in Bushey is recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join their ambitious and engaging team from September 2021 on a full time and permanent position.
Ideally the school are looking to appoint an experienced Maths teacher confident in teaching Maths from Key Stages 3-5, however applications from NQT's or Maths Graduates looking to progress onto teacher training will also be consider.
The school, based in Bushey, Hertfordshire has a large and very successful Maths department, offers excellent facilities and was rated as Good in their most recent Ofsted. With an exceptional reputation in the local community the school is known for its eager, polite and academic pupils.
** Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
** Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 KS3 - KS5
** Role is open to candidates ranging from NQT to experienced on upper pay scale
** "Good" Ofsted
** MPS1 - UPS3
About the school - Maths Teacher - Bushey, South Hertfordshire
This academy school is an inclusive 11-19 community school on a jounrey following a transformation period over the last 4 years. The school has a friendly and supportive SLT and has a diverse and engaging pupil cohort. You will benefit from excellent CPD and opportunities to grow and develop your teaching, as well as future leadership opportunities. The school is part of an academyof 5 schools of which you will have the opportunities to visit and learn from.
About the role - Maths Teacher - Bushey, Hertfordshire
- The successful maths teacher will be required to join in September 2021.
- The post is also suitable to Newly Qualified Teachers, or those who are more experienced.
- You will have a timetable from Year 7 to Year 13.
- You must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- The joining teacher should be engaging and have good behaviour management.
How to apply - Maths Teacher - Bushey, Hertfordshire
If you are a fantastic Maths teacher and would be keen to find out more about this Mathematics teacher post at this school, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01727 236 255 .
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.