Are you a numbers wizard with a passion for inspiring young minds? Tradewind Recruitment are working with an Ofsted graded 'Good' school in Dover who is seeking a dynamic and dedicated Maths teacher to join their supportive team. The role is to start immediately until the end of the academic year on a full time basis with a salary of between £30,000 and £41,333 depending on experience.
- You will be responsible for planning and delivering effective Maths lessons to KS3 and KS4 students
- Attend Departmental meetings and parents evenings when required
- Create a supporting and inclusive learning environment where every student can thrive
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop engaging curriculum and lesson plans
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have strong subject knowledge and a passion for teaching Maths
- Have the ability to differentiate lessons to ensure the needs of all students are met
- Hold or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you're looking for a change or you're just starting out on your teaching journey as a Maths teacher then get in touch today to find out more!
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.