Are you a dedicated and knowledgeable Maths teacher looking for your next challenge in an excellent, oversubscribed North London school with fantastic results and teaching environment?
Would you be looking to step into a school with a stable and high performing Maths team who can support you at any stage of your career to get you your next goal?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly partnering with this excellent North London school to help them strengthen their Mathematics Team. As schools are currently closed it is planned that this role will start online, then move to in class as soon as the school is open again. Get in touch with Tradewind today to discuss how this might be the next challenge for you!
**Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London - very close to public transport links
**Key Stage 3 to 5 timetable with Further Maths Teaching
**Open to experience level
**A-Level outcomes place them top 4% of schools nationally
**Excellent behaviour throughout - Dynamic leadership team with excellent ongoing support
**Rapidly rising academic results, join them on their journey!
About the School - Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London
- This Enfield school is highly regarded and over-subscribed, with parents and carers in the community seeing this as an excellent place to give their child the best possible chance to succeed.
- The school has a strong and very stable leadership team who have ambitious plans for the school to develop further over the coming years, with their already strong progress academically looking like it isn't slowing down.
- This wasn't always the easiest school to teach at, but strides forward have been made over the last 10 years and they are proudly now an oversubscribed school with an excellent reputation and great results.
- It is known in the teaching community as a desirable place to work, and they are therefore able to attract and retain excellent Teachers, who they also reward well and provide plenty of opportunity for CPD.
- The school achieves highly at both GCSE and A-level with last year's GCSE Maths cohort being the best performing in the schools' history. Behaviour here is excellent, and students are keen to learn and progress.
- The school has an inclusive and aspirational ethos that promotes taking personal responsibility, and striving for excellence. All in all it is a great school in which to teach, learn and develop!
About the Role - Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London
- You will be an inspiring and passionate teacher with a love of learning, and an ability to impart your knowledge to students of all abilities, and effectively differentiate.
- This school does expect hard work and dedication from teachers, but they also very much look after staff and provide excellent benefits and opportunity for development. This is a team with a strong support network, and a team of mixed tenures who really do pull together.
- The school gives teachers the chance to apply for TLRs on projects of their choice each year, playing to each different teacher's strengths and ensuring fresh ideas are brought to the table.
How to apply - Maths Teacher - Enfield, North London
To find out more about this, and other positions in North London that may be of interest, call Laura Snowden at Tradewind on 02078455450 for a confidential career discussion, or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.