Maths Teacher - Gloucester - starting January 2024
Tradewind are working with a large and thriving secondary school located in the vibrant city of Gloucester. Our school is committed to providing a supportive and engaging learning environment where students can achieve their full potential.
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Maths Teacher to join our 'Good' Ofsted rated school in Gloucester starting in January 2024.
This will be a long-term role until the end of the academic year, which will be a fill time position including full teaching duties.The pay rate will range from £140 - £250 a day based off your experience and pay scale!
As a Maths Teacher for this school you must be able to teach up to GCSE and will take on a full planning and marking role, providing a high-quality education in mathematics for our secondary school students. You will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective lessons, supporting the academic and personal development of our students, and fostering a love for mathematics.
Essential qualifications and experience:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure - provide documents for new DBS, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
* Legal right to work in the UK
At Tradewind, we believe that our teachers are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible support and opportunities for development, including:
* Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
* Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
* Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
* Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
This school is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse school community.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher.
Or for more information about the role, contact Tom Townley on 0117 301 7578/ Tom.Townley@twrecruitment.com #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.