Perhaps you are a Newly Qualified Maths Teacher who would like to kick start their career within a fully supportive Secondary school?
Tradewind Manchester are currently looking for a creative and vibrant Maths Teacher, to join a exciting and supportive school in Greater Manchester. This role will be to start in September 2020 and will be paying a salary of £24,373- £35,971 depending on experience.
The school is looking for a Maths Teacher that can deliver lessons across all Key Stages, with a strong level of subject knowledge, as well as a great personality for building relationships with staff and students alike.
You must be a committed practitioner, who will set high expectations, with the strive to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches.
The successful candidate will join a committed team of teachers who are passionate about engaging and inspiring young people aged 11-16 in their learning across the whole ability range.
To be successful in this role you will need to :-
* Be ambitious in your determination to ensure all our learners achieve and develop their full potential
* Be inspirational in the classroom
* Be able to provide engaging and creative learning experiences for all pupils
* Be able to develop independent enquiry in pupils
* Be committed to assisting pupils in overcoming barriers to learning
* Have high expectations and a commitment to the wider school
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school place their pupils at the centre of everything they do.
As a Maths Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
OFSTED recently rated this school "Good" and they are working towards elements of "Outstanding". They particular commented on the behaviour of pupils and the respect that everyone has for each other.
The school is located in Greater Manchester and is easily accessible with ample on site parking facilities
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Sarah on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.