Are you a passionate and dedicated Maths teacher ready to make a positive impact on students' lives? Tradewind Recruitment is thrilled to announce a fantastic opportunity for a Full-Time Maths Teacher to join a vibrant school in Hull, starting ASAP and likely lasting until at least Easter 2024.
- Role: Full-Time Maths Teacher
- Location: Hull
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Until at least Easter 2024
- Competitive daily rates: £130 - £175 per day (based on experience and qualifications)
- Full-time position with no planning and marking responsibilities
- Large onsite car park with ample free spaces
- Part of a small academy trust with a wealth of resources available for candidates
As a Maths Teacher, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering engaging and effective lessons
- Inspiring and motivating students to achieve their full potential
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Assessing and evaluating student progress
- Collaborating with colleagues and parents to support student development
Requirements: To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Strong subject knowledge in Maths
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for education and a commitment to student success
How to Apply: For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alex Bateman at Tradewind Recruitment:
- Phone: 01482 238878
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss out on this chance to be part of a dynamic school community and contribute to the growth and success of students in Hull! Apply now and take the next step in your teaching career with Tradewind Recruitment.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.