Tradewind are currently seeing an unprecedented demand for Maths Teachers for daily, short and long-term positions in Knowsley. We are recruiting Maths Teachers to work in our Knowsley Secondary schools and are interested in hearing from newly qualified or experienced teachers. Whether you're seeking daily supply, or you're looking for a longer-term position, Tradewind would love to hear from you!
As a Maths Teacher on daily supply you could be working in 5 different schools in any one week. It is an expectation that you take some resources with you; however, if work is set it is essential that you teach what the regular class teacher has left and leave feedback for when they return.
As a long-term term Maths Teacher, you are expected to plan, teach and mark in line with school policies and procedures. On long-term supply you may have additional responsibilities including extra-curricular clubs, lunch time duties and parents evening. It is an expectation of a long-term supply teacher that you would carry out your duties as directed.
Pay rate will vary depending on whether your assignment is a daily booking or a long-term assignment; however, you can expect between £95- £120 for daily supply and up to £189 on long-term assignments. AWR would apply on a long-term assignment continuing for longer than 12 weeks.
To join us and be considered for this Maths Teacher vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching Maths across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 depending on the school);
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Maths Teacher position based in Knowsley.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.