Tradewind are searching for a Maths Teacher to work in a large, mixed secondary school in Leicester. This is a full-time a full time role starting ASAP.
The school will be recruiting for this role permanently from January so anyone in post on long term supply will have a super opportunity to trial the role prior to applying.
This successful secondary school have asked we supply an enthusiastic and caring teacher of Maths, experienced or an ECT to work with a happy maths department.
You will be required to teach KS3 & KS4 Maths to mixed ability and very able groups. The successful Maths Teacher will also have the opportunity to work in a well established Maths department who all work closely together to teach a traditional curriculum with a dynamic programme. The head of department is keen to bring a new Maths teacher on board who can bring fresh thinking and new ideas to contribute to this.
To become part of the Tradewind supply team at this Birmingham secondary school you will be: -
- A Maths Teacher with KS3 and KS4 teaching experience in a secondary school
- Ability to engage and inspire students
- The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Commitment to the school and its students
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- At least 2 year's minimum experience working in Secondary Schools
- Sound knowledge of the British curriculum.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you are available right away please send your CV over directly to me or please call in to the office, ask for Dominic. To be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in leicester or call Dominic on 0116 2430299, firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.