Job Title: Maths Teacher for SEMH Secondary School in Leigh
Position Type: Temporary to Permanent
Location: Leigh, Greater Manchester
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a passionate and dedicated Maths Teacher looking to make a difference in the lives of secondary age pupils with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at a SEMH secondary school in Leigh.
As a Maths Teacher, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum to secondary age pupils with SEMH needs.
- Creating engaging and differentiated lesson plans to meet the diverse needs of the students.
- Providing a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Assessing and tracking student progress.
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop and implement strategies to support SEMH students.
- Building positive relationships with students, parents, and staff.
- Temporary to Permanent contract.
- Full-Time: Initially, you will work full-time on a temporary basis. Upon transitioning to a permanent role with the school, you will work 4 days a week but will be paid a full-time salary.
- Immediate start.
- Daily pay rate ranging from £110.89 to £150.89, depending on qualifications and experience.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- A strong background in teaching Maths at the secondary level.
- Experience working with students with SEMH needs is preferred but not essential.
- The ability to adapt teaching methods to suit individual student needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hold an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible.
Legal right to work in the UK.
If you are a dedicated Maths Teacher ready to take on this rewarding role, we encourage you to apply and be part of our mission to empower SEMH students in their educational journey. Or for more information about the role, contact Jennifer Weale on 01772 977333 / firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.