This post is to start from February half term and you will be covering a maternity leave. As this is a maternity cover, the exact contract length is difficult to determine, but we anticipate this need to last for the spring and summer term and most likely most of the Autumn term.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching position are expected in this role, and for that reason the successful candidate will be paid according to their place on the main pay scale. In real terms, this means a candidate can expect to earn between £120.00 and £190.00 per day, depending on experience and qualifications.
Applications from strong NQTs will also be considered for this position.
The School in question is a large educational provider, supporting over 1000 students. Teaching the Key Stage 3 students, you will possibly experience some difficult behaviour, and for that reason a dedicated and skilled behaviour manager is required. In terms of timetabling, you can expect to teach approximately 70% Key Stage 4 and 30% Key Stage 3 students. Supply staff in this setting are welcomed as part of the team, and you can expect to be treated as a permanent member of staff.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training afterschool hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Maths in Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£130 - £170 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£120 - £160 per day
£110.00 - £184.00 per day
East Riding of Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.