We are looking for a full time Maths Teacher to start in January 2020 working for at least one full term with responsibility for teaching Key Stage 3 - 5 in a South Liverpool secondary school.
Our client is a popular all boys secondary school based in South Liverpool. This is an exciting time to join the school as they are making rapid improvements with a dedicated senior leadership team. Pupils behaviour has been praised and their attitude towards staff is polite and respectful.
Our school boasts an exemplary Maths department with excellent resources and modern interactive aids in each classroom. You will be supported by a dedicated team of staff who strive to provide the best education for their pupils.
Our client school is also within walking distance to several bus and train links and has on site parking.
As a Maths Teacher you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus:
* A well-equipped department with up to date digital learning tools
* A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities
For this position, you will be responsible for activities including:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Maths from Year 7 through to A level
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE and A Level requirements
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.