Our partner school is situated in West Derby with an onsite car park for staff. It has been rated "good" in all aspects. The school itself has a warm and welcoming ethos and is well known for having great leadership support as well as good pupil behaviour. The school specialises in educating children who are not coping or are unable to attend their mainstream schools due to various reasons including illness, anxiety or mental health.
As a maths teacher in this school, your duties will include:
- Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Maths from Year 7 through to Year 11
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils,
as well as on their personal and social needs
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with
- Attendance at parents evenings and other relevant departmental meetings
To be considered for this maths teacher position you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
- Have recent relevant teaching experience
- Provide a CV with a 10 year working history
- Be an outstanding maths teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply
for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this maths teacher in Liverpool role or call 0151 221 9666 for a confidential discussion.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.