Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Maths Teacher, looking for a new challenge within an established and successful Further Education College?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a reliable and innovative Maths Teacher, to join a successful college in Manchester, to start ASAP. This is a new full-time role, with the opportunity of a contract, paying up to £150 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS, or QTLS Status or a Further Education Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV covering at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a large college, which caters for students from 16 -19 years old. The college works in partnership with leading UK and US universities and invests in the development of world-class student study centres. They specialise in preparing international students for undergraduate and postgraduate study with both academic and English language support. The courses they provided guarantee progression to leading UK and US undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as stand-alone English language courses. The college is a vibrant, diverse and innovative institute, promoting self-belief and drive in its students, aiming to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
This college is looking for an Maths Teacher who can deliver lessons at an FE Level and has a working knowledge of the KS4 and KS5 syllabus. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of Maths.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Maths Teacher position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.