If you believe that even the most challenging equation can be solved and you can inspire a room of students to see the wonder in a calculation, contact us today!
Tradewind are recruiting for an experienced Maths Teacher who is available in North East Lincolnshire once the schools reopen.
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an exceptional Maths teacher who will start teaching within a large North East Lincolnshire Academy once schools are up and running. This is a full time position and would suit a practitioner who relishes a challenge.
The school are keen to recruit a teacher with outstanding subject knowledge, who can teach Maths to GCSE students.
As the successful applicant, you will have the knowledge and experience to guide students through their examinations and will have demonstrable results in delivering excellent outcomes for all.
A strong behaviour manager would suit this post. The right candidate will have access to a great support network within the Maths team and enjoy using processes which support staff to manage students effectively.
The exact contract length is difficult to determine, but we anticipate this need will run for at least two terms.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching position are expected in this role, and for that reason the successful candidate will be paid according to their place on the main pay scale. In real terms, this means a candidate can expect to earn between £120.00 and £184.00 per day, depending on experience and qualifications.
Applications from strong NQTs will also be considered for this position.
The School in question supports around 800 students. In terms of timetabling, you can expect to teach an equal measure of KS3&4. Supply staff in this setting are welcomed as part of the team, and you can expect to be treated as a permanent member of staff.
It's centrally located to the town within which it is situated and accessible to local transport links.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training afterschool hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Maths in North East Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.