Can you engage students and deliver results? Do your students excel under your guidance? Would you like to use your experience to make a difference? Then contact us today to apply for the role of Maths Teacher in North Lincolnshire!
Tradewind are recruiting for an experienced Maths Teacher who is available in North Lincolnshire from October 2020.
The successful Maths Teacher will start teaching within a medium sized secondary Academy as a full time practitioner. This would suit a practitioner who relishes a challenge. Due to the nature of the role, the exact length is difficult to determine but it is expected to be required for at least one academic term.
The school are keen to recruit a teacher with outstanding subject knowledge, who can teach Maths to GCSE students.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching position are expected in this role, and for that reason the successful candidate will be paid according to their place on the main pay scale. In real terms, this means a candidate can expect to earn between £125.00 and £189.00 per day, depending on experience and qualifications.
Applications from strong NQTs will also be considered for this position.
The School in question supports around 600 students. In terms of timetabling, you can expect to teach an equal measure of KS3&4. Supply staff in this setting are welcomed as part of the team, and you can expect to be treated as a permanent member of staff.
It's centrally located with excellent accessible transport links.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 & 4 Maths
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training after school hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
QTS is essential for this post as is a DBS, right to work in the UK and a CV with a full 10 year work history.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an A Level Maths Teacher in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.