Tradewind are recruiting for a fully qualified Maths Teacher for a North Lincolnshire secondary Academy from September 2021.
Working as a Math Teacher within this high achieving secondary academy, you will enjoy a supportive and cohesive team environment where SLT work hard to ensure staff feel a good work / life balance.
This GOOD Ofsted school require a full time practitioner for the first term of the new academic year. All planning and marking associated with a teaching position are expected in this role, and for that reason the successful Math Teacher will be paid according to their place on the main pay scale, depending on experience and qualifications.
Applications from strong NQTs will also be considered for this position.
As Math Teacher in this North Lincolnshire school, you will work well with your team to ensure the smooth running of the department. The Head of Department is an experienced and engaging leader who utilises the talent around them to ensure the department are always at the top of their game.
As an exceptional Math Teacher, you will possess outstanding subject knowledge and will confidently be able to teach Maths to GCSE.
As the successful Math Teacher, you will have the knowledge and experience to guide students through their examinations and will have demonstrable results in delivering excellent outcomes for all.
A strong behaviour manager would suit this post.
In terms of timetabling, you can expect to teach an equal measure of KS3&4.
Supply staff in this setting are welcomed as part of the team, and you can expect to be treated as a permanent member of staff.
Accessible on the A180 motorway link, candidates who are based in Grimsby, Scunthorpe and Hull will be able to comfortably commute to this school.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training after school hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK.
You will also need to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have an enhanced DBS.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in North Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.