Tradewind are currently looking for an ambitious Maths Teacher who strives to perform above and beyond their responsibilities, with excellent interpersonal skills, and a desire to succeed, both as an individual and as a member of a successful mathematics team.
The school, in Preston, also provides a highly supportive environment for staff and students. The Maths department currently has four strong Maths Teachers and a highly experienced Head of Department. This role is going to be covering a maternity and will start on Monday 25th February 2019.
To be considered for this position of Mathematics Teacher you must:
* Have experience in teaching Maths Education
* Taught key stage 3 and 4 mathematics
* Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Mathematics Teachers
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
This secondary school has on site parking and can be accessed by a number buses from Preston Bus Station.
In return you will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
* Fantastic CPD training and support
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
* The opportunity to make a genuine difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are a passionate Maths Teacher looking for a new opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your up to date CV. For more information and a confidential discussion please call the office on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£70.00 - £120.00 per day
£50 - £65 per day + 25 Free Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£50.00 - £80.00 per day
£70 - £90 per day + negotiable
£100 - £170 per day + 25 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£70 - £90 per day + negotiable
£90 - £150 per day + 25 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£29664 - £48372 per annum
Kensington and Chelsea, London
£27596 - £43348 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.