Maths Teacher for Pupil Referral Unit in Sefton
Position: Maths Teacher
School Type: Pupil Referral Unit
Key Stages: KS3 and KS4
Type of Employment: Full-time, Long-term
Start Date: As soon as possible
Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Maths Teacher to join a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Sefton. This unit supports children in Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4) who have experienced difficulties in a mainstream educational setting, potentially leading to permanent exclusion or being on the verge of exclusion.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging Maths lessons tailored to the needs of pupils in a PRU setting.
- Provide support and encouragement to students facing challenges in their educational journey.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience in teaching Maths to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of pupils in a PRU.
How to Apply:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button and upload your CV. For further information, please contact Shannon on 0151 221 9666 or email Shannon.Blizard@twrecruitment.com.
About Tradewind Recruitment:
Tradewind Recruitment is a leading education recruitment agency with a dedicated team committed to matching talented educators with rewarding opportunities. We pride ourselves on providing excellent support to both candidates and schools.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of students who need it the most. Apply now and be part of a team that is dedicated to making a difference in education.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.