Are you an enthusiastic Maths Teacher looking for your next role? We are currently seeking a Maths Teacher to join a lovely school in Swindon. This is a full-time position starting in January until July 2024, and we are committed to finding the right person for the role. Our client school may accept someone on a part time basis, 3-4 days per week if they can display the right skills for the job. Pay will be based on pay scale but will begin for an ECT at £140 per day. This long term role will include full duties such a planning and marking.
At Tradewind, we believe that our teachers are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible support and opportunities for development, including:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The perfect Maths Teacher will have a passion for teaching maths and a strong track record of engaging and inspiring students in their learning. They will have excellent subject knowledge and be committed to supporting the school's ethos and values. There is an opportunity for a permanent job with the school directly if things go well.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) preferred but not essential if you have proven experience of teaching Maths
* Relevant degree and teaching qualifications
* Proven experience teaching Maths at secondary school level
* Strong subject knowledge and pedagogical skills
* Experience teaching KS3 & KS4 Maths
* Ability to design and deliver engaging lessons that challenge and inspire students
* Commitment to student welfare and safeguarding
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The school is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive working environment for all staff and has a strong focus on ongoing professional development and career progression.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity as a full time Maths Teacher and would like to apply, please click the link below. Alternatively, for more information, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.