Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic and innovative Maths Teacher, looking for a new opportunity in a community school in Tameside?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Maths Teacher, to join a large community secondary school, to start ASAP, for at least one term. This is a full time, long term role, paying up to £180 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV covering 10 years employment/education history with any employment breaks explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a large and well established community school, which caters for students from 11 -18 years old. The school prides itself on being at the heart of its community and being caring, friendly and strongly inclusive. They are driven to provide the highest quality of education for the next generation and give their students the strongest of foundations for their future lives.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Maths lessons, across the range of disciplines, to students in KS3 and KS4, where the department has enjoyed improving GCSE results year on year. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Maths Teacher position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.