Tradewind are currently seeking to appoint a Maths teacher for a successful Academy in Wandsworth. Our client wants all staff to demonstrate professionalism and determination when leading their students and pupils within this rich and diverse centre of excellence.
Teams are empowered by valuing personal and team development. This is through regular CPD sessions, frequent line management meetings and allowing staff to develop their own ideas and projects. The wellbeing of staff at this school is key to creating a friendly supportive community within the school. Guided by an internal wellbeing committee they have a wide range of initiatives designed to improve the motivation and lives of all staff.
Mathematics Teacher - KS3 Lead
Reports to: Head of Maths
Start date: September 2020
Salary: MPS (£31,242 -£42,520)
· Be an outstanding teacher, able to inspire, motivate and challenge learners of all abilities across Key Stages 3-5.
· Have experience leading the curriculum.
· To establish, develop and lead the maths provision at KS3.
· Develop plans and processes for the classroom with measurable results. Interpret and develop results to make improvements in pupil achievement.
· To review and evaluate current exam boards and create strategic action plans.
· To design an engaging and challenging curriculum that demonstrates your passion for the subject and inspires pupils to appreciate the subject and its application.
· To deliver outstanding teaching and learning, thereby helping pupils achieve excellent academic results.
· Have a proven track record of success and raising pupil attainment.
· Be committed to the school's ethos of high expectations.
· Demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism.
· Provide a nurturing classroom environment.
· Have a passion to learn and develop your practice through regular CPD and feedback.
· The ability to question and challenge the status quo and find new and progressive solutions to existing systems.
In line with the Government's announcement, our client is currently operating on a rota basis to allow vulnerable children and those children of workers critical to the COVID-19 response the opportunity to attend. During this period they will continue with essential recruitment for this and other key positions starting in September 2020.
Please rest assured that effective measures will be implemented to ensure your health and wellbeing and in most cases we will use a virtual recruitment process.
To join us and be successful in this Humanities Teacher role you will need to have:
· QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
· Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· CV which covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· The legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Lead KS3 MathematicsTeacher in Wandsworth, SW London. Or for more information about the role, contact Carlo Randazzo on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to helping towards the next step of your teaching career!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.