Would you like to teach Maths at one of London's most progressive Secondary Schools from September 2020? Teaching some of the brightest students in the country, a number of whom go on to study at Oxford and Cambridge? If so, please contact Kirsty at Tradewind Recruitment today to find out more information about the following vacancy; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school in question is a co-educational school in the borough Westminster. It is 'Outstanding' at OFSTED and has been since Tradewind Recruitment started working with them in 2010. The most recent Ofsted inspection in 2017 deemed it to be 'outstanding' on all fronts including effectiveness in leadership and management, quality of teaching, learning and assessment and behaviour and welfare. You really will be joining a wonderful school should you be successful in your application.
The position is to teach Maths to A-level. As mentioned, a number of the students in recent years have gone on to study the subject at University and so proven success at teaching AS and A2 is essential.
The school is located in Central West London, in the borough of Westminster, North West London. It is located a 10 minute walk from the Central and Piccadilly lines and the current cohort of staff commute from across the capital.
For further information and possible interview please submit your CV to email@example.com immediately. The school in question has fantastic sponsorship so can offer unrivalled rates of pay. Do not hesitate in submitting your CV for consideration if this sounds like a desired opportunity for you
We are looking for:
* This OFSTED 'outstanding' co-educational school are looking for a full-time Maths Teacher who can teach across all Key Stages and has excellent subject knowledge; proven ability at delivering strong A-level results is essential.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
* A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
* the school want to meet a Maths Teacher who potentially would like to take on some leadership responsibility in future-they are renowned for internal promotions
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Does this sound like the role for you? To be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in Westminster, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 845 5450 option 2.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.