Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dynamic, hardworking Maths Teacher to join our client in Wigan. The school is well linked and is easily accessible via the M6 and M58. The position will be temporary for two terms, commencing in January.
The school is Osfted rated 'Good' and at the heart of its community. The school strives for the highest standards and is built on an understanding of mutual respect. There are clear expectations for students in terms of behaviour and effort. High quality Teaching with a broad and balanced curriculum is coupled with a highly effective pastoral support network. The school also offers an array of extra-curricular activities. Visitors to the school are always warmly welcomed by both staff and students, who both show a sense of pride about their school. There is also ample parking available on the school grounds.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout KS3 and 4. Study support is available once a week and regular booster sessions are provided by the dedicated department. Following the school policy on planning and assessment, you will be expected to plan, deliver and assess students' work. You will join a supportive and collaborative department, who seek success for each and every one of their students.
This position is suitable for both experienced Teachers and NQT's.
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Maths to KS3 and KS4
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Maths teacher job based in Wigan.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.