Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an outstanding Maths Teacher available after the Easter holidays?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher to work at one of our Wigan client schools. Starting after the Easter holidays, our client school are looking for a Maths Teacher to work on a full-time basis, until the end of the academic year in July. Our client school are seeking a Maths Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4. Pay for this position, depending on experience, will be up to £211.96 per day.
The successful Maths Teacher will be joining a school who aim to provide an education for life, enabling all members of the school community to flourish and live life to the full. Our client schools vision is for the students to experience a curriculum which promotes a delight in wisdom and a passionate pursuit of it.
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching Maths across KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher based in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.