Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding Mathematician on the lookout for your next teaching position? If so we'd love to hear from you!
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of an Outstanding Wirral school who are on the lookout for a Maths Teacher to start during October 2023. This is a full-time, long-term position which will continue for the remainder of the academic year.
Our client school are seeking a Maths Teacher who has experience teaching across KS3 and KS4. The ability to teach Maths to KS5 is desirable, however not essential. Pay for this position is negotiable depending on experience but will pay up to £211.96.
The successful Maths Teacher will be joining a warm and welcoming school community who live and breathe their core values, driven by their determination to inspire and support every child in the pursuit of their goals.
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching Maths across KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10-year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher based on the Wirral. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.