Job Title: Maths Tutor
Company: Tradewind Recruitment
Location: Secondary School on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, commutable from Grimsby, Scunthorpe, and Lincoln for drivers.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time (Temporary with potential for extension/permanent position)
Start Date: January
Duration: Until at least Easter (March 28th), with a high chance of extension/ a permanent position
- £125 to £150 per day for candidates focusing solely on delivery (without planning/marking responsibilities)
- £153.85 to £220 per day for candidates with full responsibilities including planning and marking
- Provide support in KS3 Maths, with potential cover for KS4 as needed.
- Deliver engaging and effective Maths lessons to secondary school students.
- Collaborate with the school's existing teaching staff and supportive department.
- Adapt teaching methods to accommodate diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Strong proficiency in Mathematics and a passion for teaching.
- Experience in tutoring or teaching Maths at secondary school level (KS3 and/or KS4).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is preferred but not mandatory. Candidates without QTS will be considered.
- Ability to deliver effective lessons and engage students in the learning process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a supportive team environment.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their CV today!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.