Media Studies Teacher
Media Studies Teacher
The school is seeking a teacher who will:
* Be an outstanding practitioner who will contribute significantly to raising standards of teaching and learning
* Have a passion for raising student achievement
* Actively contribute to a modern, relevant Media curriculum which engages and inspires learners
* Uphold the school's core values of inclusion for students of all ability levels and circumstances
This role offers the opportunity to work and plan together with a tight-knit, supportive department and teach to KS5, where Media is growing in popularity as a subject. There may also be the opportunity to offer a second subject at KS3 should there be one you enjoy.
This school takes pride in their CPD provision and offers excellent training, mentoring and support for NQTs, as well as a full induction for all new staff- Ofsted commented that NQTs at this school are 'exceptionally well supported'. The school is a large, attractive new build (2012) offering spacious, modern facilities with excellent provision for Media and ICT. Located in Bedford, the school is easily accessible from the M1 and has good public transport links to Milton Keynes and neighbouring villages, as well as free onsite parking for staff.
In order to be considered for this Media Teacher position you will need:
* QTS status or equivalent (overseas teachers will be considered with appropriate NARIC certification)
* Enhanced DBS or Overseas Police Checks if necessary
* An updated CV, covering the last 10 years of employment, with 2 recent references
* A legal right to work in the UK (We are not able to offer sponsorship for this role)
Click Apply now to be considered for this opportunity to teach Media at this popular Bedford school or for more information about the role please call Sam Taylor on 01727236255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and introducing you to our client school!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Waltham Forest, London
£55 - £65 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.