MPS/UPS - Potential TLR Available for suitable candidates
Are you a French and Spanish Teacher looking for your next challenge starting immediately? Would you like to hear more about an opportunity teaching both French and Spanish at an Ofsted rated 'good' school in south Birmingham? Tradewind Recruitment have been urgently contacted by a long-standing client who have had a last-minute resignation in their MFL department; as a result they have asked we help them appoint a suitable MFL teacher to start after the Easter break. If you are a French and Spanish Teacher still seeking a role from April 2021, then Tradewind Recruitment want to hear from you today!
Tradewind Recruitment are working in close partnership with a high-achieving, OFSTED 'good' school in South Birmingham to appoint a full-time MFL Teacher (French and Spanish Teacher) to start after Easter
- Key Stage 3 and 4 Spanish Teacher - Birmingham
- Full-time, long-term contract with the view to a permanent appointment
- Ofsted 'good' school inspected in 2018
- Excellent CPD and SLT support on offer
- 92% pass rate at A Level, GCSE ICT 87% Grade 4+
About the School - South Birmingham
- A fully inclusive school that focus of each individual student, making the opportunity to give them the best possible start in life the forefront of the school's focus.
- Joining a co-educational, multi-cultural that has been an OFSTED 'good' mainstream school for over 10 years; with a an excellent senior leadership team.
- The Head of MFL has been at the school since he graduated 10 years ago and has worked his way up to lead the department with excellent results for the last 5 years.
- The school has 'good' behaviour and behaviour management policies in place; feedback from staff placed through Tradewind Recruitment particularly highlight this. Joining an MFL department that are considered one of the strongest in the borough based on results year on year.
- 88% of students in Year 11 gained at least 5 A* to C grades in last year's exam results. Furthermore, 90% of Year 13 students went on to achieve A* to C grades in their 2018 exams.
About the Role - Key Stage 3 and 4 French and Spanish Teacher - Birmingham
- A timetable that cover Key Stage 3 and 4 French and Spanish, but with potential future opportunities to teach at AS and A2. Furthermore, if A-level teaching is a necessity please still submit your application and where possible the department will accommodate.
- Working in an MFL Department that consists of 10 full-time teachers and 2 part-time teachers, teaching in a state-of-the art languages department.
- You will have the full support of an excellent Senior Leadership Team in the role upon successful appointment. Tradewind Recruitment have worked with this school for the last 10 years and can vouch for this based on feedback from staff of all levels of experience during this time.
- The position in question had been successfully filled due to the school having no issues in filling any vacant roles, but as mentioned the current MFL Teacher has had to relocate last minute for personal reasons. As a result applications and interviews will be taking place as soon as a suitable CV is received.
How to apply - Key Stage 3 and 4 French and Spanish Teacher - Birmingham
Does this sound like your next MFL Teacher role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout London then please call Claire Warburton at Tradewind Recruitment today on 0121 643 3505 or email your CV direct to email@example.com to be called immediately!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.