Tradewind Recruitment are hiring a MFL Teach (Spanish & French) for a long term maternity cover contract!
We are recruiting for a thriving secondary school located in Ellesmere Port, who are committed to providing a first-class education to a diverse and vibrant student body. The school community is in need of a dedicated and enthusiastic MFL Teacher to provide long-term maternity cover for our Spanish and French classes.
Job Description: As an MFL Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing student's language abilities and cultural understanding. Your responsibilities will include planning and delivering engaging lessons in Spanish and French, catering to the needs of students at various levels. We are seeking an individual who can create a positive and inclusive classroom environment while maintaining high standards of teaching and learning.
- Plan and deliver dynamic lessons in Spanish and French in line with the school's curriculum.
- Foster an inclusive and supportive classroom atmosphere where all students can thrive.
- Assess and track student progress, providing timely feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop resources and share best teaching practices.
- Participate in school events and extracurricular activities as required.
- Maintain effective communication with parents and guardians regarding student progress.
To be considered from his role, we will need -
- Full Qualified Teaching Status in the UK and specialism in MFL.
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this MFL Teacher role in Ellesmere Port, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.