MFL Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' high achieving school in Greenwich, London - September Start
Are you an experienced, or newly qualifying MFL Teacher looking to join a South East London school that can offer you an excellent Teaching environment, modern facilities and the chance to be part of a very high performing team?
Are you an ambitious MFL Teacher passionate about your subject, looking to join a school that has a strong commitment to staff wellbeing and reducing unnecessary workload?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Greenwich school to help them find an MFL Teacher who can make a difference to students of all abilities. Get in touch to find out more!
**MFLTeacher - Greenwich
**Close to Greenwich station
**Locally recognised as very strong in teaching of STEM subjects
**'Outstanding' Ofsted School with great opportunity to make an impact on local students
About the School - MFL Teacher - Greenwich
* This Greenwich school is an outstanding, mixed 11-16 comprehensive school, serving a truly multi-cultural community, where every student is valued and treated as an individual.
* What makes this so special is that, in addition to outstanding teaching and learning, students, staff, parents and carers champion their core values and commitment to equality and diversity.
* The school has a varied intake of over 1000 local students who represent the diverse community in this borough and come from all backgrounds and ability levels.
* This is a school who believe that outstanding teaching and learning is underpinned by a key core value and commitment to equality and diversity. Equal access of opportunity is a priority here, as is ensuring that all members of the school community have a deeply enriching and supportive experience throughout their time at the school so that they can thrive.
* The Language team have developed a curriculum that engages students through use of relevant contexts, practical work and visits.
* For NQTs a very comprehensive induction programme will help you to become an expert practitioner, with most NQTs who join this school going on to have very long and successful careers here.
About the Role - MFL Teacher - Greenwich
* With a full range of students of varying ability levels, an MFL teacher who can show effective differentiation and the ability to help students make consistent progression is a must. Students here are lively, curious and respectful, with the most recent Ofsted report praising the standard of behaviour throughout the school.
* This is a school that offers a great support structure with senior leadership playing a key role in staff development at all stages. They look forward welcoming an MFL teacher of any discipline into their team who can bring a passion for their subject and innovative ways to engage students in modern foreign language. The school offers ongoing CPD and career progression for excellent teachers.
How to apply - MFL Teacher - Greenwich
Are you interested in hearing more about this role or other opportunities in South East London? Call Jade Heatley today on 02078455450 or email your CV to Jade.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.