A good school on the border of Hull are looking for a permanent MFL teacher to start in September 2019.
We live in a multilingual world and MFL is a key subject for job opportunities, travel and communication. MFL needs to be brought to life through a varied curriculum and this role would suit a teacher just starting or already established in their career.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have QTS or a comparable qualification
- Have experience teaching KS3 and KS4 French
Pay for this role ranges from £125-£201 per day. The school is in a good location and can be accessed via public transport and has a large car parking facility.
To apply for this role, or for more information please send your CV or call Sarah on 01482 238878 or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Sarah Hemmings on 01482 238878
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£27995 - £33000 per annum
£27995 - £45000 per annum
£23720 - £35008 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£23720 - £35008 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.