Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a passionate MFL teacher on the lookout for a role to start ASAP?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a MFL Teacher for one of our secondary schools, based in Liverpool. This is a long-term, ongoing position to start ASAP. Our client school are seeking a full-time MFL Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4. Pay for this position is negotiable depending on experience and will pay against the teacher pay scale.
Our client school is committed to achieving Ambition and Excellence for all through providing the best possible academic education, along with nurturing students into independent and well-rounded
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching French or Spanish to KS4 and French or Spanish to KS3
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a MFL teacher based in Liverpool. Or for more information about the role, contact Tce McCann on 0151 221 9666/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.