Tradewind are working with a North East Lincolnshire Academy to provide them with an MFL specialist for a long term requirement.
The post is expected to last for 3 terms so it is essential that you are committed to becoming a long term team member. As an MFL Teacher, you will be expected to teach French to Key Stage 3 & 4 students but Spanish would also be beneficial.
Payment for this position will be between £131.00 and £189.00 depending on experience and qualifications.
This secondary academy is one of the larger schools in the area and has become one of the most desirable schools to work for in recent years.
The school is part of a UK wide academy trust and benefits from excellent resources and practices shared throughout its school network.
Local applicants will have the ability to utilise bus links for the school, but links into the area are irregular on rail services so those applying from the wider teaching community would be reliant on their own transport methods.
However, for those who drive, there is ample on site parking.
The school supports Key Stages 3 & 4 but as the aspiration of Key Stage 4 is so high, being able to stretch students further with Key Stage 5 experience is very desirable.
Due to the cohesive approach from the school, team work is paramount and as such, involvement in extracurricular roles and pastoral support is very important. With this in mind, the successful applicant should be fully committed to supporting this key areas.
The school invests in an enviable CPD programme which is available to all and they will provide supply staff with full access to the IT systems to ensure you are able to work no differently to permanent counterparts.
SLT are highly visible throughout the academy and make themselves available always.
QTS is essential for this post. Delivery of French to GCSE is also essential.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role as well as a CV with a full 10 year work history and a fully enhanced DBS.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a MFL Teacher in North East Lincolnshire.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.