Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Teacher of MFL to teach Spanish and French to Key Stage 4. The role is to start as soon as possible and will continue until Aoril 2021. You will be working in a large academy in Runcorn that has a great vision for its pupils and staff. The role will be full time and you will be expected to plan, prepare and mark work.
The school is very fortunate to have an inspirational Head and supportive leadership team which makes this school a popular choice with pupils and staff.
Our Teachers of MFL will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
For this Teacher of MFL position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for French and Spanish from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work and giving appropriate feedback and preparing students in line with exam requirements.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be an outstanding teacher with excellent recent curriculum subject knowledge
- Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing
to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
- Provide a 10 year working history or educational background on your CV
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or call 0151 221 9666 to discuss.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.