Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dedicated and passionate Spanish and French Teacher, looking for a new challenge within a medium school in Tameside?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic Spanish and French Teacher, with high expectations, to join a good and successful school in Manchester, to start ASAP. This is a full-time, long term role, to cover a maternity leave and paying up to £200 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Spanish and French Teaching role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with a full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a medium sized secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old, for a Spanish and French Teacher who can deliver lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. The ideal candidate will have excellent behaviour management and sound subject knowledge. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons you deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
As a Spanish and French Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped department with interactive white boards
· the successful Spanish and French Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* Our care of training and development - which is why we have invested in a partnership with The National College, offering more than 2000 FREE online courses
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Spanish and French Teacher position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.