Do you love working with children? Would you be available to support the lunchtime period within a Primary School?
A Midday Assistant is needed in order to support mulitple Primary Schools within Warrington.
As a Midday Assistant, you will be working 1-2 hours between the times of 11AM-2PM (school dependent) supporting the lunchtime period. For instance, your working hours could be 11AM to 12PM or 11:30AM to 1PM.
Your role will be to provide support and assistance in the dinner hall, classroom and playground. You will ensure that the lunchtime duty runs smoothly by supervising and helping students where needed.
Key duties and responsibilities of a Midday Assistant:
- Supervise groups of children in the dining hall and other parts of the school during the lunch period
- Organise the dining area and playground space appropriately
- Assist in the dining area and encourage good eating practices, assist with cutting up food, pouring liquids etc where necessary
- Pay particular attention to those with special needs or disabilities
- Deal promptly with minor incidents e.g. cleaning up food spillages
- Promote the school behaviour policy and adhere to safeguarding protocols
- Experience working with children or young adults
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service, or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 professional references
- Legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind is renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, a great referral bonus, and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a Midday Assistant in Warrington. Or for more information about the role, contact Jake Wall on 0151 221 9666 | email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.