As a Lunchtime Supervisor, duties include, but are not limited to:
· Cleaning up spillages and cleaning the dinner hall after lunch time - sweeping the floor, cleaning tables and stacking chairs and tables if necessary
· Encourage children to eat their packed lunch or hot school dinner
· Escort children from the dinner hall to the playground or classroom, when it is wet play
· Supervising the children in the playground or classrooms during wet play
· Caring for the personal cleanliness of children
· Appropriately reporting or logging lunchtime accidents or incidents
· Ensuring children's safety at all times
The successful Lunchtime Supervisor will:
· Respond calmly and quickly to situations
· Have some basic first aid knowledge
· Work well as a team but also as an individual
· Have experience of dealing with children
· Ideally have had experience working in a similar role
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.