Modern Foreign Languages
Modern Foreign Languages
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an outstanding Teacher of MFL for a very popular school in Coastal Lincolnshire. The role is to start with immediate effect. You will be expected to teach French and German, with at least one of these subjects to Key Stage 4 students. Payment for this position will be between £120.00 and £190.00 depending on experience and qualifications.
The school itself is enjoying an ever increasing reputation in the local area, and results are improving year on year. With excellent leadership, it is an excellent place to work. The school enjoys consistency, so if a candidate enjoys their placement here, they will most certainly be asked back to cover again. Being part of a widespread trust, this could be an excellent opportunity for an NQT who is looking to establish themselves, before taking a permanent contract. The school is passionate about offering enrichment and further opportunities to their students, so if you have the ability to speak another language (Italian, Latin, etc) and would be willing to contribute to extra-curricular activities, there would certainly be the option there. This position is a full time position.
The School in question is a large Academy rated 'Good' by Ofsted with excellent links to Public Transport and free onsite parking. The trust the School is part of a very supportive in terms of personal development and will do everything they can help you and your career.
* Teaching French and German to Key Stage 3 students
* Teaching French or German to Key Stage 4 students
* Planning and marking in line with the national curriculum
* Attending parents evenings as required
* (optional) - taking after school languages lessons
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a MFL Teacher in Lincolnshire Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.