Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of an "outstanding" Secondary SEN School in Bury to start as soon as possible until July 2019. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary of £100 - £150 per day.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Music who has previous experience supporting students with SEN working from Entry Level 1. In Key Stage 4, the school offers four different exam pathways. These include:
NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Performance Skills (GCSE D-G equivalent)
Arts Award Bronze (Level 1)
Arts Award Explore (Entry Level 3)
Arts Award Discover (Entry Level 1)
The school welcomes applications from newly qualified teachers.
Ideal candidate will be:
* A passionate and hard-working Teacher of Music who has experience working with a variety of different ability students.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Music plays an important role within this school. It develops students' self-esteem, confidence and supports wider learning in essential areas such as communication and social interaction. The teaching of music develops pupils' ability to listen and appreciate a wide variety of music and to make judgements about musical quality. It encourages active involvement in different forms of music making, both individual and communal, developing a sense of group identity and togetherness. The ultimate aim is to give every child the opportunity to develop their musical ability and enjoy the immense benefits music brings.You will be supporting students across the school, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom.
The school is in Bury and is easily accessible by car, tram, train or bus.
This outstanding secondary SEN school offers a welcoming and supportive environment to parents, carers and their families. Their highly skilled staff look for every opportunity to celebrate the achievements of their young people.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up a generous bonus.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teacher of Music role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Music in Bury or for more information about the role, contact Yuen Sin on 0161 674 0138/ email@example.com
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.