The Successful Candidate will be required to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating lessons that are challenging, engaging and have high expectations of all learners;To be responsible for the long, medium and short term planning which meets the Bailiwick of Guernsey Curriculum Statement which is based on the National Curriculum (England) that
maximises levels of attainment;To set high expectations for student's behaviour and establish a clear framework that creates an effective learning environment in accordance with the school's behaviour policy;To model best practice in terms of teaching, learning, marking and assessment that motivates and inspires students, equipping them with the knowledge and skills needed to achieve at the highest levels;To monitor and assess the achievement of learners and to record and report the development, progress and attainment of learners in accordance with the Federation and school's assessment policies;To promote high standards of numeracy, literacy and oracy in the teaching and learning experience of students;To make effective use of current technology to enhance teaching and learning and for the purposes of management;To be a tutor to an assigned group of students when required;
To plan for the effective deployment of Learning Support Assistants or other associate
support staff to enhance students' learning;To implement the SEN Code of Practice;To seek to provide all students with high levels of confidence and competence and a lasting interest in their learning.
You will be required to plan, prepare, mark and deliver exciting Music lessons to all ages and abilities from year 7 - year 11 (GCSE).
In return the successful candidate can expect:
* Free flights to and from their placement
* Free accommodation including utility bills paid for
* A competitive daily rate of up to £180 per day depending on experience
* The chance to enjoy and experience island life, with beautiful scenery and beaches!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Music teacher position you will need to:
* Have experience of working with Secondary aged students & teaching Music to GCSE
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Music teacher or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578 / Lottie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.